Please click here to download the Wedding Planning PDF.
- When trying on wedding gowns, consider letting your friends, family or the shop assistant pick something for you that maybe you wouldn’t have picked for yourself, you might be pleasantly surprised or a good laugh about it.
- Plan and organise payments well in advance, leaving ample time for saving, crises and adjustments.
- Having a rectangular wedding cake will feed more people also makes it easier to cut!
- Having props during your wedding photography is adorably playful and a nice alternative to the traditional photography shots
- When trying on wedding gowns bring an open mind and willingness to try different things as the shop assistant has a lot of experience in fitting the correct dresses for your body shape.